A PERSONAL INVITATION
On behalf of the 10,000 men who attend the Man in the Mirror weekly Bible Study live and online, let me extend a personal invitation to join us.
- No, we won’t ask you to stand up and say something.
- No, you don’t have to be a bible student to attend.
- No, you don’t have to attend every week.
- Yes, you can come just once to check it out.
- Yes, you can get a cup of coffee and as many donuts as you can hold.
- Yes, we show how the Bible is relevant to your everyday experience.
What’s the deal? Each week we try to help each other see a larger glimpse of the God who is, invite them to jettison a little piece of the God (or gods) they have wanted, then show men how to transition to their everyday world. You know–it’s 9:00 AM, the phones are ringing and the customers are complaining. How do you make that transition?
Interested? Learn more. Come once and check us out.
The study is every Friday morning at the Maitland Civic Center. It begins at 6:50 AM (with the donuts and coffee) and ends promptly at 8:00 AM. For more information, click here.
As a first-time visitor, you’ll sit at my table and we’ll have a chance to meet.
If you can’t make the live study, check us out online.